Save FTP Bookmarks

Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
SvA

Save FTP Bookmarks

Post by SvA »

Today I had an issue with FTP Bookmarks not propagating to new instances of Servant Salamander.
I therefore asked myself when Salamander reads in the bookmarks and when they are saved.

Could you please give some detail on this. Moreover I'd like to know whether Options | Save Configuration from Salamander's main menu will include plugin settings and whether plugins honour the general setting 'Save configuration on exit' on plugin unload and Salamander exit.

Furthermore, is it possible to make Bookmarks work just the same as they do in any internet (www) browser I know?
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Jan Rysavy »

Plugin configuration is loaded when plugin is loaded (first use), you can check Load/Unload status at Plugins > Plugins Manager.

When plugin is unloaded, the configuration is saved.

Options > Save Configuration will include only Loaded plugins (unloaded plugins are already saved).