How do I setup a corresponding user menu

Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
mark walhberg

How do I setup a corresponding user menu

Post by mark walhberg »

The Best Inverter Generators in 2024

Portable generators are one of the most crucial instruments in a home security plan in the event of a power loss. In the event of a natural disaster, backup power from a portable generator can keep a refrigerator and air conditioner running, lights on, and other gadgets operational.
Even under full electrical load, it can do all of this while barely being seen.
Inverter generators are not the same as the open-frame conventional generators that most people are accustomed to. While both require fuel (gasoline, diesel, or propane), open-frame generators employ an alternator to convert the power into usable electricity for homes, campers, and job sites.
Inverter generators, like their open-frame counterparts, exist in a variety of models and sizes, which means they are better suited to certain applications than others.

Inverter Generator Fundamentals
No need to wonder any longer, for we have a simple answer to this question. An inverter generator is a high-tech, energy-efficient power source. Consider it a magic box that converts conventional fuel, such as gasoline, into electricity in a very gradual and steady manner.
According to Mark Wahlberg reviews: It's not like the loud generators you may imagine; it's considerably quieter and gentler on sensitive gadgets like phones, computers, and televisions. It cleans the electricity it generates, making it highly clean and safe for your devices.
So, whether you're camping, throwing a backyard party, or experiencing a power outage, this ingenious box keeps your lights on and your gadgets charged without a hitch.

How We Selected the Best Inverter Generators
During a power outage, the correct inverter generator may power a whole house or a campground/RV while on vacation. Many of the aforementioned machines have a large power output ranging from 2,000 to 4,500 watts, which is provided by the accompanying energy-efficient gas tanks. While some of these types demand more fuel than others, many require only 1 to 2 gallons for a full tank.
As a Ceiling fan product, many of our top options have numerous power outlets for convenience, and many are parallel-compatible for additional power. Many of these best picks include wheels and handles, which are convenient features for folks who must manage and run the generator on their own.

1. Honda EU2200i Portable Generator Companion
The Honda EU2200i inverter generator is the most portable of the types we evaluated, measuring half the size and weighing less than half the weight of the others. It's simple to pick up, move around, or load in a car, and because it's completely enclosed, it can fit into narrow spaces without getting snagged on anything.
That shell is crucial because it covers the inverter circuitry and helps to keep noise to a minimum—the EU2200i is incredibly quiet. We detected sound levels of 68.9 decibels at the generator with no load during testing.
When we put it in "eco" mode, which slows engine speed when no power is required, the sound level dropped to 76 decibels. When we looked at the sine wave of the current created using an oscilloscope, the curves were smooth and symmetrical, indicating the "clean" power required for sensitive electronics.
When we began and stopped larger motors, such as a table saw and an air conditioner, the sine wave stayed smooth. We measured the peak sound levels for the EU2200i running under these larger loads at 81.2 decibels at the generator.

2. Wen 56203i 2000-Watt Super Quiet Inverter Generator
The Wen 56203i may be ideal for individuals on a tight budget who require variable power. This suitcase-style generator weighs only 39 pounds and is extremely mobile. It has enough power (2,000 watts) to power a small campsite or a refrigerator, as well as a few auxiliary equipment like a phone, emergency radio, or box fan. It's also an extremely quiet generator, with a noise level as low as 51 decibels when only one or two devices are plugged in. There are two 20A outlets, one 12-volt outlet, and two USB ports.

➽➽➽ Related Post: Best Ceiling Fan: TOP Options for cooling system

3. Honda EU70is for High Power Needs
Honda's largest inverter generator on the market is the EU70is. It is well-suited to powering large caravans, food vans, coffee vans, and small commercial sites, with a maximum power output of 7000 watts.
The EU70is has an innovative electronic fuel injection system that allows it to run continuously for up to 18 hours, depending on the load. It also includes an 'iMonitor' liquid crystal display, which allows easy access to information on the generator's hours of operation, watts, and engine speed.

4. Ecoflow Delta Pro is the best high-capacity solar generator
The Ecoflow Delta Pro, which will be available in 2021, is similar in overall design and basic capabilities to the Delta 2, with the latest LFP/LiFePO4 battery chemistry, onboard Bluetooth and Wi-Fi that allows you to access the smart battery management system via a well-designed app, an integrated power supply, MC4 to XT-60 solar input connectivity, and an identical informative display.
The Delta Pro, on the other hand, is a significantly larger unit, and not just physically. The Delta Pro's standard battery capacity is 3,600 Wh, which means that if you're driving a 200W load, you can run it for 18 hours until the battery runs out, assuming no recharge.
If that isn't enough, it can accommodate two additional 3,600-Wh batteries (connected with thick proprietary charging cables) for a total capacity of 10,800-Wh, making it competitive with gas generators.
The inverter's four 120-volt AC, six USB ports, three 12-volt ports, a 12-volt 30 Anderson connector, and a 30-amp, 125-volt RV port can drive up to 4,500W of load.

Image Source: Ceiling Fans Living
Last edited by mark walhberg on 23 Mar 2024, 08:47, edited 1 time in total.
SelfMan

Re: How do I setup a corresponding user menu

Post by SelfMan »

All the info you need is in here:
https://www.altap.cz/salamander/help/salamand/configuration_usrmn/

Or do you need something specific?
mark walhberg

Re: How do I setup a corresponding user menu

Post by mark walhberg »

thank you, let me check