FTP Bookmarks lost

Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
fraktik

Re: FTP Bookmarks lost

Post by fraktik »

From end:
- SVI rights - this is first time of actualy using this type of backup (not that i dont need it, but just because I dont trust nontransparent process like this), so i dont care... :lol:
- autobackup - I ment to holding last (or some recent) pack of all AS config keys just outside Win registry.
- turning _REGISTRY_USER_NTUSER_S-very_long_number into *.reg - I wasnt able to hide (Načíst podregistr) this file (point 7) without changing his ext, I think.

Edit:
@ theRube:
- RegFileExport - this is maybe good tool, but from console you cant say, what (exactly) you will need - you must use something with gui first for finding useful piece of registry (AS for example use now
"reg:\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Altap\Altap Salamander 2.54" but before it was "reg:\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Altap\Applications\Altap Salamander 2.52 beta 1"...)