[Usermenu] Powershell Script with $(ListOfSelectedFullNames)

This is a place for users to discuss Altap Salamander. Please feel free to ask, answer questions, and express your opinion. Please do not post problems, bug reports or feature requests here.
ThomasL

[Usermenu] Powershell Script with $(ListOfSelectedFullNames)

Post by ThomasL »

Hello,

can anybody tell me which calling syntax I must use in the usermenu that Powershell (4.0) recognizes each passed quoted filename as a script parameter while using $(ListOfSelectedFullNames)? I cannot get it to work.
tukanos

Re: [Usermenu] Powershell Script with $(ListOfSelectedFullNames)

Post by tukanos »

I would gladly help you, but you need to share more information, best with screenshots.

What are you calling? You are calling .ps1 script or batch file which is calling a script? Are you calling as normal user or administrator?

What errror messages you get?

How are you calling it from Altap Salamander? (description and screenshots would be best.)
ThomasL

Re: [Usermenu] Powershell Script with $(ListOfSelectedFullNames)

Post by ThomasL »

Thank you for your help but In the meantime I figured it out on my own.
The use of the param() keyword in the script was kind of problematic. If I have it in the script I wasn't able to address each selected filename (path and filename with spaces) as a single parameter. After I left it out I can simply loop through the default $args array and use its elements as (file-)parameters.