Setting of Altaptrl

Place to discuss language translations of Altap Salamander and plugins. We welcome any suggestions or reviews that will help to improve existing translations.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss language translations in your native language.
Please let us know about offensive, spam, or other posts breaking forum rules.
Petr Solin
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Re: Setting of Altaptrl

Post by Petr Solin »

ADB wrote:Well, it works finally.
Jan has forgotten to give you french.slg files in bin directory, I have attached all files and directories created by makelang.js in 2.53a version plus recommended set of batches in projects\french directory. You can check if you have them all.
ADB wrote:1) should I (re)install Java (where to find it anyway) to make works the js script and avoid to copy all english.slg to french.slg for each module?
I have no idea. You can translate current version and then it will be a part of Altap Translator package, so you will not need to run makelang.js anymore, so I recommend not to solve this problem.
ADB wrote:2) why there is no Search&Replace function to replace any string by another ?
We have bad experience with mass replace, so we have not added it. If you want to use it you still have a chance: export translation to .slt file (Ctrl+D key - see menu File), replace all needed strings .slt file in Notepad or other UTF8 text file editor, import translation back from .slt file (Ctrl+M). If you want to do it for all modules, you can use batches !export_slt.bat and !import_slt.bat in projects\french directory.
Attachments
french2.rar
(128.09 KiB) Downloaded 642 times
ADB
Translator
Translator

Post by ADB »

Fine. Thks.
But I think I had'nt access to this profile items (or I should change my glasses)
ADB
Arnaud Dupin de Beyssat
Petr Solin
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Petr Solin »

ADB wrote:But I think I had'nt access to this profile items (or I should change my glasses)
I'm not sure with it, I can change it in my profile, but maybe you cannot, I really don't know. That's why I changed it for you. ;-)
Tomas Kopal
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Tomas Kopal »

ADB wrote:Fine. Thks.
But I think I had'nt access to this profile items (or I should change my glasses)
ADB
You can find it in User Control Panel->Profile->Edit account settings. Let me know if you have any problems accessing this area.
ADB
Translator
Translator

Post by ADB »

Well, I come back :)
So, I still have the same problems with Windows Sxripting so makelang.js doesn't work for me.
Could you send me a file with all 2.54 version plugin for French (possibly the respective slg files too).
Thks
Arnaud Dupin de Beyssat
Petr Solin
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Petr Solin »

Great news! I have sent you email with download link for Altap Translator with French project prepared for translation.