Buying registration keys again

This is a place for users to discuss Altap Salamander. Please feel free to ask, answer questions, and express your opinion. Please do not post problems, bug reports or feature requests here.
Rishare

Buying registration keys again

Post by Rishare »

Hello,

because I liked SS2 I bought registration keys for all machines I'm running. One of the main reasons was that the webshop said that the registration keys will be working with future upgrades. Now I upgraded to version 3, registration key was succesfully imported and worked perfectly so I upgraded all my machines. And now after few months of everything fine the program said that the registration key is not valid anymore.

That's very frustrating - so I have to buy new registration keys for almost 3500,-CZK or downgrade back on all the machines where I made upgrade?

1. Why did the program accepted my registration key and un-valid it after a while?! (after I did the upgrade on all other devices) That's not very serious.
2. How long will be the new registration key accepted (when is planned to change to version 4.0)?
3. How can I figure which versions will accept my key and which not?
tukanos

Re: Buying registration keys again

Post by tukanos »

Edit: Since the post was moved. I'll post my opinion too.

Your key will be valid for the 2.x forever. However, as with all new products you will have to pay for the upgrade to 3.x. It is same as with car if you have it for 10 years, you will probably want to keep it - the version 2.x. If you want to buy a new one you have to pay.
Last edited by tukanos on 30 Oct 2014, 09:00, edited 1 time in total.
Ether

Post by Ether »

Your keys are valid for all versions 2.x. Versions 3.x temporarily accept them only as a courtesy because of problems with the e-shop. See http://www.altap.cz/purchase/newpaymentgateway/.
Ελληνικά rulez.
Moder_20

Post by Moder_20 »

You have to buy keys for valid version