SPAM

This is a place for users to discuss Altap Salamander. Please feel free to ask, answer questions, and express your opinion. Please do not post problems, bug reports or feature requests here.
JohnFredC

Post by JohnFredC »

About the RSS feed.

I am using Opera to display the Altap RSS feed. I diligently mark all Altap posts as "read" but for some strange reason "read" posts reappear over and over. Not ALL posted topics, though. Just some of them.

For instance, a recent feed contained a single posting from April!

The dates showing in the Opera RSS list appear to be the original posting dates. One RSS refresh this morning showed topics from the last several days, even though I have marked them "read" several times already!

These days, most of the Altap posts are Spam anyway, including the ones that keep reappearing, so I am considering just turning off the RSS feed from Altap.
Mouse-centric, Registered
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Jan Rysavy »

Our server administrator will be back during two weeks. Then he will change captcha (to the stronger one). We hope it will help.
KNUT

Post by KNUT »

JohnFredC wrote:About the RSS feed.
I am using Opera to display the Altap RSS feed. I diligently mark all Altap posts as "read" but for some strange reason "read" posts reappear over and over. Not ALL posted topics, though. Just some of them.
Same here with the netvibes RSS-Feed reader module :(
Kind regards, KNUT
ALTAP Staff

Post by Jan Rysavy »

The GUEST posting is temporarily down. We will open it as soon as a new captcha will be implemented.
Tomas Kopal
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Tomas Kopal »

Guest posting is enabled again. Let's hope it will not cause lots of spam again.
omega

Post by omega »

I guess it's better to close the guest option, spams are back in here.