Local resources in the terminal

This is a place for users to discuss Altap Salamander. Please feel free to ask, answer questions, and express your opinion. Please do not post problems, bug reports or feature requests here.
Caxapok

Local resources in the terminal

Post by Caxapok »

Show you how to access local drives through the selection of a disk in the terminal.
Use the guide is not convenient, and "Total Commander" does not like (it is running at once).

sorry for the translation of the curve from Google's

(Подскажите, как получить доступ к локальным дискам через выбор диска в терминале.
Использовать проводник не удобно, а "тотал коммандер" не нравится (в нем это работает сразу).

извините за перевод кривой от гугла)
Ether

Re: Local resources in the terminal

Post by Ether »

My take at the translation:
How can I change drives using the command line?
Using the Explorer is not convenient and I don't like Total Commander (in which it works).

Sorry for Google's bad translation.
Ελληνικά rulez.
Ether

Post by Ether »

You maye have already noticed that when you enter cd "some directory" in the command line, a message shows up which says that you should use Shift+F7. It seems that using cd and X: in the command line is not supported.
translate.google.com wrote:Возможно, вы уже заметили, что при вводе cd "любой каталог" в терминале появляется сообщение в котором говорится, что вы должны использовать Shift + F7. Кажется, что с помощью cd и X: в терминале не поддерживается в Salamander.
Ελληνικά rulez.
Caxapok

Post by Caxapok »

Thanks for help!
The word "terminal", I mean really .. RDP
Ether

Post by Ether »

Caxapok wrote:The word "terminal", I mean really .. RDP
Then I'm sorry for my bad understanding. :oops: If you mean Remote Desktop, then you can access the local resources using the paths \\tsclient\X, where X is the letter denoting the disk drive, or by opening Network in the panel.

If I still don't understand correctly, maybe you should send a screenshot of Total Commander showing the thing you want.
Ελληνικά rulez.