Your Servant Salamander (screenshots)

This is a place for users to discuss Altap Salamander. Please feel free to ask, answer questions, and express your opinion. Please do not post problems, bug reports or feature requests here.
murphy

Post by murphy »

I installed me 4 color versions of the servant salamander and it makes them using much easier ony by the icon (altap - please implement instance colors).

Also i created a new setup for the shareware, since some of my friends are only speaking german. Thanks for the translations

So here are some screens...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
(not all installer pages are here displayed!)

So if anybody is interrested in this installer, leave me a PM or comment. Also i think Altap should polish the installer which they use :D I hope you all like what i've done to Servant Salamander...

Cheers, murphy
mazy

Post by mazy »

ah, thinking about it, instancing colors could be nice thing. first instance would use the standard / default icon, and any another one would use next available icon for tray and taskbar ...
Branstrom

Post by Branstrom »

Here's mine, nothing special I guess:

mazy

Post by mazy »

well, whatever suits you, Branstrom. it's nice and i like your 'parent directory' icon. did you reshacked ss for that?
donsuhr

Post by donsuhr »

Here's mine, plain and simple... Click on the thumbnail to view, obviously.

Registered Servant Salamander user since March 2002!
maxovt

Post by maxovt »

My evolution with SS GUI. 8)
My deepest apologies for my awful English.
kbirger

Re: Your Servant Salamander (screenshots)

Post by kbirger »

Sorry to bring this one back after all this time, but it seems that the splash has been hidden in the new versions. Anyone know where to find it now?
ino

Re: Your Servant Salamander (screenshots)

Post by ino »

kbirger wrote:Sorry to bring this one back after all this time, but it seems that the splash has been hidden in the new versions. Anyone know where to find it now?
Hi, if you mean splash screen at startup then go to menu Option - Configuration..., find Main Window and enable option Show splash screen at startup.