task manager in toolbar

We welcome any suggestions for new features or improvements in Altap Salamander. Please post one suggestion per report.
superBK
Translator
Translator

task manager in toolbar

Post by superBK »

It would be nice if the task manager is also in the toolbar option
Ether

Re: task manager in toolbar

Post by Ether »

Note that Task Manager has got a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) whereas the other similar icons, like Control Panel and Recycle Bin don't IIRC. I'm not against adding the icon though.
Ελληνικά rulez.
SvA

Post by SvA »

Are you talking about the Top Toolbar?
Try adding $[SystemRoot]\System32\taskmgr.exe to the User Menu Bar
superBK
Translator
Translator

Post by superBK »

The top tool bar is the user menu, just like what ether said i was referring to the toolbar having the icon option. It has the open desktop icon, control panel icon etc.
SvA

Post by SvA »

superBK wrote:The top tool bar is the user menu,
When you right click on the toolbar you get a list of Window components to turn on and off. On top of the list is "Top Toolbar". Two items below is "User Menu Bar". Those two are distinct items. For the Top Toolbar you can only choose from the options Salamander provides to you. On the User Menu Bar you can place any program or document you like.
superBK wrote:just like what ether said i was referring to the toolbar having the icon option.
Applies to both
superBK wrote:It has the open desktop icon, control panel icon etc.
May apply to both, depending on your configuration. But to be honest, I didn't know those options were available on the Top Toolbar. I never use any toolbars except for the User Menu Bar.