Cuelist for copy/move operations

We welcome any suggestions for new features or improvements in Altap Salamander. Please post one suggestion per report.
Skipper

Cuelist for copy/move operations

Post by Skipper »

Hello,

I would suggest you add a function to enqueue move/delete operations into a list. So that one file after another will get moved/copied automatically. I'm often copying more than 1 large file. And it would be nice if I doesn't have to wait everytime one file gets finished before copying another. Think other people would value that function too.

Regards, Skipper
Ether

Re: Cuelist for copy/move operations

Post by Ether »

There is a button Options in the Copy/Move dialog. When you click it, you'll see a checkbox labeled Wait until all other Copy/Move operations are finished. I think you'll find this option to be exactly what you're looking for. To check the checkbox using keyboard, you can press Alt+O,W (press and hold Alt, press O, press W, depress Alt), or you can save it as default.
Ελληνικά rulez.
Skipper

Post by Skipper »

Thank you. You're right. That's what I'm looking for. But how can set this option as default for every copy/move operation?
Slanec

Post by Slanec »

Skipper wrote:Thank you. You're right. That's what I'm looking for. But how can set this option as default for every copy/move operation?
Skipper

Post by Skipper »

Thank you :D