My requests

We welcome any suggestions for new features or improvements in Altap Salamander. Please post one suggestion per report.
Mal de ojo

My requests

Post by Mal de ojo »

Hi there:
I've tested Salamander for about 24 hours and I think it's nice but not "perfect" yet. Here are my complaints.
1. I really miss the possibility of copying one file/folder to several locations simultaneously.
2. I also miss a better integration with Windows, much simpler as you double click a folder and go there directly instead of being lead to Salamander's own manager. Obviously, Salamander is powerful but most of times I only need to pick something inside Windows manually.
3. I miss thumbnails!
4. And
I'm testing Salamander before purchasing so it's probably I'm doing something wrong :shock: or don't have idea how turn on/off some features?
Thank in advance guys for any tip!
SelfMan

Re: My requests

Post by SelfMan »

1) that you must explain
2) Am I missing something here? Salamander is a file manager. Not an extension of windows explorer. The power users here have it open all the time and perform all file related tasks with it.
3) alt+5
4) Salamander is very powerfull, so it might be a good idea to hit the F1 button and read the manual first.