Delete with options ala copy/move

We welcome any suggestions for new features or improvements in Altap Salamander. Please post one suggestion per report.
azaz44

Delete with options ala copy/move

Post by azaz44 »

It would be great to have more options for delete operation. Currently it just asks for confirmation. It would be great to have something like copy / move dialog box.

Especially needed is: delete system / read-only / whatever without asking (also continue on blocked files would be great, but I'm not sure how it behaves in such scenario now).

Others:
- "only files" might be useful.
- file mask (not sure about this - dangerous, it's possible to use find + delete instead at the moment)

Besides that AS is a great great product. Good work!
Ether

Re: Delete with options ala copy/move

Post by Ether »

I'd like the "wait for other operations" option, too.
Ελληνικά rulez.
Slanec

Post by Slanec »

Ether wrote:I'd like the "wait for other operations" option, too.
As always (and as both of us have already said that several times in different threads), a huge +1 for this. And for queueing any other actions :mrgreen:
Georgd

Post by Georgd »

+1 for "delete system / read-only / whatever without asking". Would be especially nice for operations I expect to be running long and thus let run unobserved e.g. while I'm eating - it's disappointing to come back and see the operation paused at 1% just to be confirmed AGAIN... I like the idea to have this in "options" just like in copy/move :)
Using Salamander since v 1.52