File version in detail view

We welcome any suggestions for new features or improvements in Altap Salamander. Please post one suggestion per report.
Marc van Beveren

File version in detail view

Post by Marc van Beveren »

Hi,

For me as a developer it would be nice to have a column, in details view, with the file version of the file.
stefanhaan

Re: File version in detail view

Post by stefanhaan »

I would like this feature too! In Explorer this option is available and checking version numbers of .exe or .dll files takes a lot of time now.
Marc van Beveren

@Altap developers: is this something we can expect in the near future? This is the only thing that is missing for me and that makes it hard to keep using AS although it is by far the beste file manager for me.

I hope adding this one column is very easy to implement, so it can be added ver soon ......
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Jan Rysavy »

Unfortunately it is not so easy to implement, it will take some time (a few weeks of work). I would like to see bitmap resolution, mp3 bitrate, etc.

We have it on our todo list, but need to fix urgent tasks first - release version 3.0.
Marc van Beveren

Jan Rysavy wrote:Unfortunately it is not so easy to implement, it will take some time (a few weeks of work). I would like to see bitmap resolution, mp3 bitrate, etc.

We have it on our todo list, but need to fix urgent tasks first - release version 3.0.
Any idea about the ETA for this one?