We welcome any suggestions for new features or improvements in Altap Salamander. Please post one suggestion per report.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
There are several ways (that I know of, there may be more) to implement the functionality you request:
- a brand new plug-in - you'd need to get some programmer(s) to work on that, but there probably won't be anyone with enough interest, unless the other options don't work (or work horribly)
- the TC Proxy plugin + a Total Commander plug-in - you can try it (for instance this one), but there are no guarantees
- integration into the WinSCP plugin - not likely
- the Folders plug-in and a shell extension - the plug-in is not likely to be released in the near future and I couldn't find any such shell extensions (but that was during my one-minute Google search; you may be more successful)
- an application that can create virtual drives - you can try some right now (TntDrive, Amazon S3 Filesystem...)