double click

We welcome any suggestions for new features or improvements in Altap Salamander. Please post one suggestion per report.
pepegot1

double click

Post by pepegot1 »

You need a double click to open a file. Holding down the shift key to select multiple clips results in the files opening-very annoying.
With a single click I can select and then use the shift key. Please fix. I could not find any option to make this happen in the program.
SelfMan

Re: double click

Post by SelfMan »

You can also use space bar or insert key to select/deselect files. The difference is that the space bar also does size calculations.
Other that that I don't really get what is your problem.
SvA

Re: double click

Post by SvA »

pepegot1 wrote: 20 Apr 2022, 21:29 Holding down the shift key to select multiple clips results in the files opening
Unfortunately I can' find your train of thought in your post. But regarding selecting files in the panel, shift works for me like everywhere else in standard Windows, except that you don't loose all your entire selection in case you then click somewhere without shift or control pressed and except that you only select from a selected item, but not from an item which had the focus but was not selected. In that latter case you unselect (un-highlight) those items instead.

Do you use some software which alters the behavior if mouse clicks? It may be incompatible wit Altap Salamander.