PuTTY (or equivalent)

We welcome any suggestions for new features or improvements in Altap Salamander. Please post one suggestion per report.
Svantie

PuTTY (or equivalent)

Postby Svantie » 10 Apr 2017, 10:19

Looked thrue the forums for this, seen a lot of quesitons like this but not exactly so i made this request:

We have SCP in Salamander, something i have seen and like very much. Tested it for a few days and it worked flawlessly.

Can we PLEASE have PuTTY also intergrated in it. Would be even more awesome if there would be a config in the options to point to the path of the PuTTY client. Me for instance use KiTTY (derived from PuTTY) and others use another fork from it.

A PuTTY like thingy is the only thing i'm missing from Salamander. Having that option in Salamander would make it the most perfect all-round tool for windows computers. I bet that would convince more people to buy Salamander.

I tested the trial function and loved everything from Salamander but missing the PuTTY / KiTTY or whatever intergration.
I really hope this can be implemented

SvA

Re: PuTTY (or equivalent)

Postby SvA » 10 Apr 2017, 17:01

What kind of integration are you looking for, that you cannot easily achieve using user menu or automation plugin or is handled by the scp plugin already?

Return to “Feature Requests”