Salamander 3.0 Beta 1 (x64) crashes while idle

Try the latest development release to test new features and bug fixes even before beta version release. Please use this section to discuss features and problems of this Preview Build version.
Forum rules
Please read forum rules and a few additional rules for this section:
1. Please take into account that Preview Build versions of Salamander and plugins could contain serious bugs. Don't use them in production environments.
2. All problems or comments regarding Preview Build versions please insert into this section of forum.
3. Each new topic mark with PB abbreviation and Preview Build number, for example "PB22: inactive panel below mouse cursor doesn't scroll while mouse wheel tilting".
gworley

Salamander 3.0 Beta 1 (x64) crashes while idle

Post by gworley »

I usually keep Salamander running so I have easy access to it. The Beta keeps crashing while not doing anything at all. I have sent the error reports to Altap when it crashes.

George
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Re: Salamander 3.0 Beta 1 (x64) crashes while idle

Post by Jan Rysavy »

Thank you for your bug reports. The problem is in Google Drive shell extension, we will try to patch next build of Salamander to fix it.
Attachments
googledrive.png
googledrive.png (22.66 KiB) Viewed 11892 times
Andre.Ziegler

Post by Andre.Ziegler »

disable sync icons in google drive options. This bug also causes Explorer crashes.
"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why."
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Jan Rysavy »