PictView x64?

Try the latest development release to test new features and bug fixes even before beta version release. Please use this section to discuss features and problems of this Preview Build version.
Forum rules
Please read forum rules and a few additional rules for this section:
1. Please take into account that Preview Build versions of Salamander and plugins could contain serious bugs. Don't use them in production environments.
2. All problems or comments regarding Preview Build versions please insert into this section of forum.
3. Each new topic mark with PB abbreviation and Preview Build number, for example "PB22: inactive panel below mouse cursor doesn't scroll while mouse wheel tilting".
knick

PictView x64?

Post by knick »

All,

I've read that PictView "will be available in further beta version".... Could you estimate when it will be available? I'd like to give 3.0 a test drive (or better: use it as a 2.x replacement) but without PictView (i use it REALLY a lot).... no way ;-)

Bye & keep up the good work!

Michael
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Re: PictView x64?

Post by Jan Rysavy »

Jan Patera is working on x64 version of the PictView plugin. Unfortunately, we have no ETA at this time.
Jan Patera
Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer

Re: PictView x64?

Post by Jan Patera »

Jan Rysavy wrote:Jan Patera is working on x64 version of the PictView plugin. Unfortunately, we have no ETA at this time.
Just for the record: The 64-bit version of PictView has been included since the July 2012 version of Salamander.