Changes in 3.0 beta 1:
- Added Slovak, French, Russian, and Dutch versions. Only Slovak and Russian versions are complete, other versions need to be finished.
- Version 3.0 contains new style of dialogs with different font, so layout of dialogs has been changed. We have altered layout of all language versions to pass validation tests (except Dutch version which is not published in Salamander package yet due to missing main module translation).
- On first start: main window of Altap Translator is maximized and child windows are placed to cover whole screen reasonably.
- Layout Editor: newly is possible to move left top corner of control (Ctrl+Shift modifiers), specify how many times should be an arrow key repeated (e.g. '3', '0', left-arrow = 30x to the left), Size to Content on static text, checkbox, or radiobox also moves left side of neighboring horizontal line, specify directly horizontal spacing of controls (e.g. '6' 'h' will arrange selected group of buttons to have 6 units spacing), and Size to Content on right aligned static text enlarges control to the left side.
- Slightly enlarged minimum sizes of static texts, buttons, checkboxes, and radioboxes (it makes dialogs more resistant to font changes).