Encrypt plugin validating errors + extra line

Place to discuss language translations of Altap Salamander and plugins. We welcome any suggestions or reviews that will help to improve existing translations.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss language translations in your native language.
Please let us know about offensive, spam, or other posts breaking forum rules.
superBK
Translator
Translator

Encrypt plugin validating errors + extra line

Post by superBK »

Hello,

Is it possible to create a 2nd line for the 4th checkbox in the IDD_CONFIG_PAGE2<1100> from the encrypt plugin?
Translation is getting too long and PAGE2 has to be of the same size as PAGE1 and PAGE3.

Can you also take a look at the errors related to SalMenu which i get from validating the plugin?

Greetings,
Attachments
encrypt.rar
(6.18 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
Petr Solin
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Re: Encrypt plugin validating errors + extra line

Post by Petr Solin »

It is not possible to add static text to dialog in Altap Translator and we don't plan to add such feature. If it would be necessary it is possible to add such static text to English version, so all other language versions will contain it too. Such static text can be empty in language versions where it is not necessary.

But I think Encrypt configuration dialog is rather small, so enlarging is not problem here. I have enlarged all three pages, get new encrypt.slt in attachment. You can see that I have moved some controls in pages and enlarged some others. I have tried to use more space in pages to improve function of controls (e.g. ability to show longer path or longer name of algorithm or shredding method). Pages should keep filled from left to right and from top to bottom. See altaptrl\readme.txt section "How to use Dialog Layout Editor" for helpful tips for layouting.

Page 1:
old1.png
old1.png (42.48 KiB) Viewed 6776 times
new1.png
new1.png (42.82 KiB) Viewed 6776 times
Page 2:
old2.png
old2.png (43.2 KiB) Viewed 6776 times
new2.png
new2.png (44.08 KiB) Viewed 6776 times
Page 3:
old3.png
old3.png (41.52 KiB) Viewed 6776 times
new3.png
new3.png (41.9 KiB) Viewed 6776 times
Attachments
encrypt.rar
(6.2 KiB) Downloaded 466 times
Petr Solin
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Petr Solin »

superBK wrote:Can you also take a look at the errors related to SalMenu which i get from validating the plugin?
Hotkeys conflict: both commands use the same hotkey (hotkey is preceeded by & character). There are two lines in Output window for this conflict, so both conflicting commands are visible. Use F4 key to show next line, Shift+F4 key to show previous line. You can use hint in parenthesis which contains free hotkeys without conflict. See altaptrl\readme.txt section "How to validate translation" for more detailed description on how to solve hotkeys conflicts.
superBK
Translator
Translator

Post by superBK »

Ok thanks Petr, i've changed the layout on my old file and fixed the hotkey issues.