Context menu on panel background

Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
Right-clickr

Context menu on panel background

Post by Right-clickr »

If I right-click on a directory, I get context menu items for the directory that include shell extension (from HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers).

But if I right-click on the panel background, I don't get these. Specifically, I'd like the TortoiseSVN items to come up. I constantly have to go back up a directory to do SVN check-in's and updates. This was OK in 2.0, but stopped working in the 2.5 betas.

Of course, thank you for a great program--it's the bread-and-butter of my PC.

-RClickr
SvA

Post by SvA »

If you have the drive change icon in the pannel toolbar you can right click it to get at the options you desire.

I agree, though, thah the options should be in the pannel background context menu.
Right-clickr

Post by Right-clickr »

Hey, thanks, that helps quite a bit.

-R
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Jan Rysavy »

We will try to solve this problem. Thank you for reporting it!
Petr Solin
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Petr Solin »

It's fixed. Context menu for panel background contains items from shell extensions (e.g. TortoiseSVN) now. Moreover we have added Paste Shortcut command. So this menu already seems complete now.
Oliver S

Post by Oliver S »

Fantastic, I was just going to report this problem. So we'll have the fix in the next release?

Thanks
Oliver
Petr Solin
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Petr Solin »

Oliver S wrote:Fantastic, I was just going to report this problem. So we'll have the fix in the next release?
Yes.