Altar Salamander can`t connect across ISA-proxy

Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
token

Altar Salamander can`t connect across ISA-proxy

Post by token »

Hello!

I try to connect on FTP-server across ISA-proxy and get next error:

(17:39:39): 502 Proxy Error ( The specified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) port is not allowed. Forefront TMG is not configured to allow SSL requests from this port. Most Web browsers use port 443 for SSL requests. )

Altar Salamander use adress and 8080 port for HTTP-type proxy and connect on 21 port to FTP-server.

For example Total Commander work OK with same options and type: HTTP with FTP support

I work with WinXP SP3

Please fix this for Altar Salamander 2.54

Thank You!
SvA

Re: Altar Salamander can`t connect across ISA-proxy

Post by SvA »

Either reconfigure TMG to allow port 8080 or reconfigure the proxy your FTP-connection uses to connect on port 443.
token

Post by token »

SvA wrote:Either reconfigure TMG to allow port 8080 or reconfigure the proxy your FTP-connection uses to connect on port 443.
I can`t reconfigure TMG - have not rights. And Total Commander build in FTP client work OK with use port 8080 for ISA-proxy server and same options! So problem in Altar Salamander FTP-plugin.
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Jan Rysavy »

Thank you for this bug report.

AS 2.54 is frozen. We will release updates only for AS 3.x and further versions.

Anyone else have this problem?
token

Post by token »

Jan Rysavy wrote: AS 2.54 is frozen. We will release updates only for AS 3.x and further versions.
But AS 3.x as i know don`t support early Windows version. Maybe You can fix AS 2.54 FTP plugin only?

Thank You!
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Jan Rysavy »

Do you still use Windows older than Windows 2000? We do not plan to support older Windows versions, it is too expensive.