Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 23 May 2011, 10:28
PictView doesn't correctly save a picture pasted from clipboard as a grayscale jpg.
- view a picture in PictView (see Clipbrd7.jpg)
- in save dialog select options: color depth: 256 gray levels
- save picture
- close PictView
- view the picture you just saved, (mine looks like Clipbrd6.jpg)
WinXP SP3 EN, up to date updated,
Altap Salamander 2.54
PictView 2.1 Picture Viewer for AS, Based on 1.57.7 PVW32Cnv.dll
- Clipbrd7.jpg (7.83 KiB) Viewed 2134 times
- Clipbrd6.jpg (5.17 KiB) Viewed 2134 times