DPI issue? Small icons

Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
mzvarik

DPI issue? Small icons

Post by mzvarik »

Did you change something yesterday?
I have now the latest version 3.08 and the DPI is ignored, I mean... just the icons, even in menus... the text size is good, but icons got 2x smaller... it was working perfectly before... :cry:
Attachments
Výstřižek.JPG
Výstřižek.JPG (133.74 KiB) Viewed 7146 times
Brett

Re: DPI issue? Small icons

Post by Brett »

Old issue - should have searched: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31837
mzvarik

Post by mzvarik »

Hmmm... well, changing application DPI to "windows override" messes up the fonts... they become rasterized...

So, they are working on fix for 2 years now?

That's weird that I really feel like it worked before, and suddenly it doesn't... I have this LCD screen for 2 months now... really weird.
tukanos

Post by tukanos »

mzvarik wrote: 06 Dec 2018, 23:05 Hmmm... well, changing application DPI to "windows override" messes up the fonts... they become rasterized...

So, they are working on fix for 2 years now?

That's weird that I really feel like it worked before, and suddenly it doesn't... I have this LCD screen for 2 months now... really weird.
If it was working before the most likely cause is some Windows update. Lately the updates have been really a mess.