Not saving sftp details on reg export in Windows 10

Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
Socoliuc

Not saving sftp details on reg export in Windows 10

Post by Socoliuc »

Hello,

It seems that in Windows 10 Salamander doesn't save/export also the sftp details it saves only the ftp details,when I import them back it's empty .. it happened to me a lot of times under different Windows installations. Any solution !?

Also for sftp , is there a way to make the keep alive connection by default for all the sftp profiles ?!

Thanks

Altap Salamander 3.06 x86
Windows 10pro x64
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Re: Not saving sftp details on reg export in Windows 10

Post by Jan Rysavy »

Socoliuc

Post by Socoliuc »

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, I managed to save the sftp profiles.
I need a solution to activate by default the "keep alive" for all the profiles in there .. can this be done ?!

Thank you !
Martin Prikryl
Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer

Post by Martin Prikryl »

Socoliuc wrote:I need a solution to activate by default the "keep alive" for all the profiles in there .. can this be done ?!
To change the defaults, go to Connection tab, enable Keepalives, go back to Stored sessions tab and use Set defaults button.

Though this will change defaults for new stored sites only.

If you want to change existing stored sites, you cannot do this with Altap Salamander WinSCP plugin.

But as it shares sites with WinSCP application, you can use WinSCP /batchsettings command-line switch to enable Keepalives for all existing sites:

winscp.exe /batchsettings * PingType=1

See http://winscp.net/eng/docs/commandline#batchsettings
Martin Prikryl
https://winscp.net/