Network SignOn Error

Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
WillM

Network SignOn Error

Post by WillM »

I have 3 computers set up as a workgroup. No problem there.

I also have a company laptop that is used for VPN into the company's servers. It is set up in the usual corporate manner with a domain. If I select a mapped drive from AS (while not in VPN mode) it asks me for a computer / password as one would expect. But after trying to make the connection I get an error message with a caption of "Network Error" and with a description of: "(1311) There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request."

This is a new problem with 2.52. I have to use Windows Explorer which connects the drive as expected after logging on.

AS then respects that connection. Both computers are WinXP.
vld

Post by vld »

I have disabled the plugin since I don't currently like how it works. I'd check if you have the same problem when not using that plugin
Ether

Post by Ether »

Please try using the version that can be downloaded in this thread about a similar problem. Backup your 'salamand.exe' from your installation directory and replace it by the one you'll download. Please post afterwards whether it works.
Ελληνικά rulez.
WillM

Post by WillM »

ether, Thanks - that took care of the problem on my initial test.
Will