Eroiica Viewer WMF Filter Export Failure

Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
dprice

Eroiica Viewer WMF Filter Export Failure

Post by dprice »

It seems that the Eroiica viewer is no longer working on my system. I am running AS 2.5 on WinXP SP2. I've attached a zip file of the screenshots when I test the plugins. Do you need me to send a bug report?

Thanks,
Derek
Attachments
AS-Eroiica_Errors.zip
(54 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
Jan Patera
Plugin Developer
Plugin Developer

Re: Eroiica Viewer WMF Filter Export Failure

Post by Jan Patera »

dprice wrote:It seems that the Eroiica viewer is no longer working on my system. I am running AS 2.5 on WinXP SP2. I've attached a zip file of the screenshots when I test the plugins. Do you need me to send a bug report?
Derek, did you change something on your system recently? Like changed (restricted) access rights to registry? Or installed some software?
Yes, please, send me bug reports (to support[at sign]pictview.com]) *before* and *after* the error in AS_Eroiica_Error2.png is displayed.
Ideally:
1) start AS
2) create a bug report
3) try to view any DOC or PDF file , or other document supported by EV, to get AS_Eroiica_Error2.png
4) create 2nd bug report.
Thanks!

-- Jan
dprice

Post by dprice »

Hi Jan,

I just sent an email for the "before" snapshot bug report. I went to view a pdf and a doc and now it's magically working... I didn't do anything over the weekend either. I guess you can ignore the bug report until I see it again.

Thanks!
Derek