Folders greyed out

Discussion of bugs and problems found in Altap Salamander. In your reports, please be as descriptive as possible, and report one incident per report. Do not post crash reports here, send us the generated bug report by email instead, please.
docfxit

Folders greyed out

Post by docfxit »

I had a very strange thing happen. Some of the folders in the root of C: were greyed out. When I clicked on them nothing happened. I couldn't navigate into the folders. If I did a right click and selected either open or explore windows explorer opened. Because explorer was able to open the folders I don't think it was a security problem. I changed the view options in IE to remove the check mark in "Hide protected operating system files" and to add a check mark in "Display the contents in system folders". This is a fresh install of Servant Salamander RC2 onto XP sp2. The Windows firewall is turned off. The PC does have Semantic Security Suite installed. I didn't see any programs that would lock out specific folders. If there was I wouldn't think I would be able to navigate folders in IE. (Which I was).

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Docfxit
Jan Rysavy
ALTAP Staff
ALTAP Staff

Post by Jan Rysavy »

Directories were grayed out in Salamander panel? Could you please send me screenshot?
docfxit

Post by docfxit »

Jan Rysavy wrote:Directories were grayed out in Salamander panel? Could you please send me screenshot?
Yes I will. As soon as I go back to that location. It might be another week.

Thank you,

Docfxit
docfxit

Post by docfxit »

I have discovered I couldn't run anything because the Mouse double click was set too fast. After I slowed down the mouse setting it worked great again.

Thank you,

Docfxit